Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sims Social Not a Laughing Matter Missions Guide

After checking out the bad side of this week's quests update with Bride of Prankenstein, we get to the good side with the Not a Laughing Matter missions in The Sims Social where it's all about being good and angelic and nice. I am sure that some will love these missions more than the bad ones, so I have decided to share with you all the requirements for them to let you decide which are the best.



Sims Social Not a Laughing Matter Part 1

- Click computers and Check Chloe's SimBook Page 3 times
- Place a Blissful Dreamer Double Bed in Your Room (free in the shop)

Sims Social Not a Laughing Matter Part 2
- Have 3 Goodwill
- Confiscate Phone Pranking Equipment 3 times from furniture
- Click telephone and Wanr Neighbors 3 times

Sims Social Not a Laughing Matter Part 3
- Click Angelic Shrubs and Collect Nice Blossoms 10 times
- Ask 3 Sims "Can I Check your bed"
- Click the Blissful Dreamer Double Bed and check for itching powder 6 times

Sims Social Not a Laughing Matter Part 4
- Harvest 20 Strawberries
- Click kitchen furniture and Hide Plastic Wrap 4 times
- Click toilets and Check for Plastic Wrap 4 times

Sims Social Not a Laughing Matter Part 5
- Click Naughty Shrubs in Your Garden and Clear Thorns 10 times
- Click mailboxes and "Pad with Sponge"
- Tell 4 Friends to look out for Tping kids in the neighborhood

So we can say that the Not a Laughing Matter missions in The Sims Social are really the opposite of the bad ones. Which ones do you like the most? Let us all know in the comment section below!

2 comments:

  1. I'll Finish my "Not a Laughing Matter" mission
    But i don't find my reward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I just started "Sims Social Not a Laughing Matter Part 1", but I got both beds from the shop before the mission started, not I'm stuck on the first past of the mission and it won't let me pass.
    Also - I clicked by mistake on the 40 sim cash icon on the first part of the Zen Garden mission where I could have collected it for free from the shop? How can I recover the money spent? Why is it 40 sim cash??

    ReplyDelete