Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sims Social Bride of Prankenstein Missions Guide

This week's theme in The Sims Social is Good vs. Bad and many pranks will be made thanks to the just released quests. We're talking here about the Bride of Prankenstein missions in The Sims Social and I am here to share with you all the requirements of these funny and cool new missions in the game. And I am sure you will love them!



Bride of Prankenstein Part 1
- Click furniture and select "Switch Salt with Sugar" 4 times
- Put a Tempest Nights Double Bed into your house (free in the Shop)

Bride of Prankenstein Part 2
- Have 3 Fury
- Buy naughty tail from clothes shop then wear and interact with the friend with action "Feeling Naughty?"
- Ask for "Seymore Butts" on Telephones 3 times

Bride of Prankenstein Part 3
- Click Angelic Shrubs and "Tear off Blossoms" 10 times
- Sprinkle Itching Powder on Tempest Nights Double Bed 6 times
- Interact with 3 Sims and "Suggest they lie down"

Bride of Prankenstein Part 4
- Harvest 5 Chillies
- Stretch Plastic Wrap Over Toilet 5 times
- Click kitchen counters and Switch sugar with laxatives 6 times


Bride of Prankenstein Part 5
- Collect Naughty Rose from Shrubs 10 times
- Warn to Watch Out 6 Sims
- Ask 4 Friends to come and hold intervention for Chloe

WOW! I really don't want to be the Sim that gets into this much trouble with these Bride of Prankenstein, but I am sure you will all enjoy this week's missions. Because sometimes it's good to be bad!

11 comments:

  1. How many levels does the tempest nights double bed have??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy naughty tail from clothes shop then wear and interact with the friend with action "Feeling Naughty?"

    its just one or till be an enemy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the 'Feeling Naughty' twice but it doesn't work :S still says I have to do it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have to accept your invitation

      Delete
  4. I did the 'Feeling Naughty' and my friend accepted it but it didn't work. Anybody know what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't get the "Feeling naughty" to work in the first place. Yet another bugged quest that probably won't be fixed until the end of the 6 days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my feeling naughty doesnt work either :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same problem as you with 'Feeling Naughty'. I don't know what should I do. I also don't have enough SimCash to pay for unlock this mission. :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. me, since i already had one naughty friend from the french connection quest i just had to 'sugest you lie down' to them and it automatically counted as one. the other i was super lucky and a friend accepted the same minute i asked :O

    if you don't have any other problem than a bug or something, just look for a friend with the 'naughty tail'; they'll be looking for a naughty friend as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm having a problem with quest 5! Apparantly the invite doesn't shows anywhere on my wall when they check it. I can't get the intervention done. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant remove my devil tail!!! How do i do this?

    ReplyDelete