Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Sims Social Nice Set of Wheels Mission Guide

There is a brand new feature in The Sims Social that I am sure you will enjoy: real cars have been introduced in the game and this time we'll get to drive them! But in order to get there, we need to complete a series of three challenges (I will write a complete overview after we dissect each part). The first challenge is Nice Set of Wheels - and it has a few pretty basic requirements to complete.

Here is what we need to do in order to complete Nice Set of Wheels mission in The Sims Social:



- Get the New Sterling Car (free in the Shop)
- Click the Sterling Car and select "Check it out"
- Check out the Interior of the Car (visit Bella's house to do it)

And this is it! The first and easiest part of the quest for you getting a brand new and functional car is over. You now completed the Nice Set of Wheels mission in The Sims Social and you're ready to move forward - all details coming soon on The Sims Social Info, so check back really soon!

27 comments:

  1. Info:
    When you buy the car and you place it in your garden. Be aware that the car will spawn on the ROAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the car when I was in my beach house and it didn't appear! when I want to take another one, they said me that I've already have the car..!? there's a bug that can fix it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the road behind the house.

      Delete
  3. I have the same problem as 'joh'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. same problemmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me got this problem & prompted "Oh no, you already have too many of this items"!!! Why? Tell me why? I didn't even got the car & when I click to get the car, they keep prompted me this! How to fix this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got step 1 and step 2 easily, now when i go to bellas house, there is no car there. how can i 'check out the interior' when there is no car...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cannot find bellas car . . . can someone help me please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't find bellas car where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same issue... Bella has no car when we go to visit her...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same issue... Bella has no car when we go to visit her...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bella also has no car on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where is Bella's car?

    ReplyDelete
  13. bella has no car at either house!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaahhhhh bella has NO car what shall i do?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Same problem here too, no car.

    ReplyDelete
  16. argh!!! no car how I do the mission?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. everyone is the same as me! D:<

    ReplyDelete
  18. the hell with this mission, she doesnt have a car T_T

    ReplyDelete
  19. fuck the god damn fucking car is not their wtf

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have the exact same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  21. i have the exact same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  22. yeah thats what i need help on ive got the car need to be the bella part but she has no car
    francesca

    ReplyDelete