Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Sims Social I Believe I Can Drive Mission Guide

Now that we have the brand new Sterling Car in The Sims Social it's time to... learn how to drive! Yes, you've heard it right, we can now learn this skill and it is the I Believe I Can Drive mission that helps us get the grips of how to handle a car in the virtual world of Sims.

This new quest only has a requirement, but it is really difficult. Here's what you need to do in order to complete the I Believe I can Drive mission in The Sims Social:



- Master Driving Skill tasks on the Sterling Car

You need to simply click the car and select "Drive". The requirements for the driving skill in The Sims Social are below (and you'll see that it's not going to be easy!)

The details are: Name of the Skill - Ingredients needed

Learn Starting Car -N/A
Learn Driving Away- 2x Muse, 2x Dreams
Learn Steering - 2x Goodwill, 3x Love
Learn Cornering - 3x Plans, 3x Entertainment, 1x Love
Learn Parking - 4x Fuel Can, 3x Buzz, 1x Plans
Learn Parallel Parking - 3x Tyre Pump, 4x Fuel Can, 4x Love
Learn Reversing Around A Corner -5x Tyre Pump, 3x Jump Leads, 5x Buzz
Learn U Turns - 1x Hanging Air Freshener, 5x Esteem, 5x Muse
Learn Highway Driving - 2x Hanging Air Freshener, 6x Fuel Can, 3x Admiration
Take Driving Test! - 2x Batteries, 5x Jump Leads, 4x Tyre Pump

We need quite a few ingredients here as you can see in order to master Driving in The Sims Social and to be able to move to the next set of missions, so make sure to check out the section of free Sims Social items on this blog to get some extra help. And good luck learning how to drive, I am sure it's been your (and not just yours) dream for a long time!

11 comments:

  1. there's a bug not allowing me to do level 2 of parellel parking!! it says can't get close enough something's in the way :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's a hit or miss kind of thing and you have to repeat until you get it done?

      Delete
  2. i placed my car down and its not there. i go to buy it because i thought i might not of properly and then it says i got too many of this item already :S and its not in my storage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look on the street, maximize your screen

      Delete
    2. I have the same problem.. even if I maximize the screen, the car is not showing..

      Delete
  3. How do you earn esteem? I know it says do friendly social things with your friends, but what friendly social things DO you do to get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. does anyone know how to actually get esteem? I went to every one of my neighbors doing friendly actions and didn't receive one... anyone know how to get it?

      Delete
  4. i need 2x batteries but i cant post it...how to get it?..pls help me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Can someone tell us how else to get the batteries besides asking friends because I am having the same problem. It will not post to my wall or anywhere!

      Delete
    2. reload the sims, i have almost al the time... very annoying

      Delete
  5. Any suggestions on getting tyre pumps for the driving quest? I sent requests to friends but when they send them back to me they don't show up in my inventory. I tried submitting a help desk ticket with EA games but no fix.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete