Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Sims Social Problem: Game Reloads after Buying Skull Mask

Hello there, fellow Sims Social players! I am having a very annoying problem in The Sims Social and it appears that I am not the only one who has it: every time I go and purchase my Skull Mask I get an error message and I have to reload the game. And, of course, the problem is that the purchase is not save and if I want to get the Skull Mask again, the game will ask me to reload as well.

I have tried to check out a solution for this problem in The Sims Social with the Skull Mask, but it seems that for the moment there is none. However, fortunately, the folks over at Playfish are working to fix this problem for those who have it, so hopefully we'll soon be able to get our Skull Mask in Sims Social without having to reload.

Are you having reload problems after getting the Skull Mask or you're one of the lucky ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment