Friday, August 26, 2011

Can Your Sim Die in The Sims Social?

Those of us who also play the offline version of The Sims know that death is part of a Sim's life (sic!) and that Sims will, sooner or later, pass away. That brings an interesting discussion into play: do Sims die in The Sims Social as well?

The answer is, fortunately, no! Your Sims will live a long, happy life for as long as you play. Unfortunately, they can't have kids either, so you win some but you lose some...

What do you think? Would've you liked it more if having kids and death were part of The Sims Social?

5 comments:

  1. I wish sims can have kids and move in to another house. just like the normal sims game. but not to die

    ReplyDelete
  2. me to! I want to have a kids just like the people when they love each other and they got married they plan to have a kids! am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so... I want to baby that can grow to children like in the sims 1...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it the way it is!

    ReplyDelete