Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Big Problem: Can't Load Sims Social, Loading Bar Stuck at 65%

For a few days in a row now, many Sims Social players are having a huge problem: they simply can't load the game and anything they do doesn't seem to be able to fix the problem. Usually, the game remains stuck when the loading bar reaches 65% and after a while gives an error message (Hit a snag, usually).

Here is how one of the fans of The Sims Social describes the problem:

"In last 3 days, I can't play The Sims Social. Because every time I'm playing, at 65% when loading the game, this warning always comes: "Ooops, we've hit a snag. Try refreshing your browser. Finger crossed." But even if I refresh my browser, it doesn't work..."

Apparently, Electronic Arts is aware of this problem and the developers are working hard to fix it: "We are currently making progress fixing the loading issues that some players are having. You may experience downtime for approximately 30 minutes while we implement these fixes. Thank you for your patience."

However, this message is being posted there all the time for three days now and no fix has been applied to The Sims Social and the game still gets stuck at 65% loading...

Even more, many of my neighbors have gone missing from my neighbor bar in Sims Social and after contacting some of them, I found out that they have this problem with the game not loading. So it's like they don't even exist in the game, which is very unsettling.

But hopefully, EA will fix this problem soon. Until then, all that we can do is wait...

3 comments:

  1. need help.. always say "RELOAD" i cant open my sims.. anyone help me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. having same problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. that suck same boat dudes

    ReplyDelete